Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Lollishops Preview Peek

Be very Careful you may be overwhelmed by the sweetness! Dont say I didnt warn you. These sneak peeks are just a taste of the sugary creations. This is my 2nd Gingerbread entry for the Lollishops contest.

December 1 is the big reveal. Everyone will be posting their own version of a Gingerbread House in their shops http://www.lollishops.com/

Still trying to figure out a cute name for this little guy. He seems to have fallen~probably the slippery ice from our last storm...sigh. Should I make him into an ornament? Should I leave him as he is? Either way he has captured my <3.>

More views of the sweet Winter Red Bird. Don't you just love his candy cane legs?




Red & Aqua make a great color combination.


Have A Happy Rest of the Week

(~~)

Julie





10 comments:

Pnk Geeni said...

that little robin is really cute.

Flor Larios Art said...

I love those colors, the pink with the purple and the sparkle. Looks great!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

I just can't wait to see your Gingerbread house!!! It looks Yummy!!! Sharon

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Yes, I DO love his little legs!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

The little bird is adorable!

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Oh, and I do agree that red and aqua are beautiful together!

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

I am crossing off the days on my calendar until Dec. 1. So you are gonna get up reaaalllly early before you go to work on Dec. 1 and post those pictures right? Not keep us waiting until that night...LOL. The red bird is adorable..he wants a aqua bird with a red bow as a buddy :)

Pieceful Bits said...

Thank you everyone! Mary, I never thought about what Day Dec 1 falls on. I might have to get up realllly early to post or use one of my many many sick days and stay home and lollishop:D

Livy said...

I found you through flickr - I just finished painting/glittering one of those little Michael's houses last night! It was such a fun project, I wish I had bought more of them!

Laura said...

I cracked up when I read your post on my blog- too funny! (Tasty gingerbread house! Cant wait to see it!)