Saturday, October 4, 2008

How bout a picnic basket?


How 'bout a picnic basket? I made this for my 3 year old niece....shhhh. She has not received it yet. Her birthday is in 2 weeks. I know if I was 3 I would just adore this as a gift. Heck I would adore it now:)











The works includes: bologna, fried egg, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, 2 tomato slices, lettuce, and a smear of peanut and jelly!

Pop tarts are not technically for lunch, but they were fun to make.


I purchased the straw purse at the Dollar Tree last spring with this idea in mind. What a bargain!










And to top it all off ~ frosted cookies with sprinkles!
(~~)
Julie

6 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Looks good enough to eat!!!~

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Adorable! I know she will love it! Very thoughtful of you!

SunshineandRavioli said...

Now THAT is adorable! Your niece is very lucky...

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling blog you have! And look at that precious picnic basket! Even pop tarts with 0 calories!!!:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Lori

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

ooh!! so cute Julie!! she will LOVE it!! hugs!! Britt :-)

Petit PoĆ” said...

It's very cute!!!!
I'm from Bazil.
Alexandra Dias