Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pain in the Neck

This is me for the last 2 days. Wait, I know what you're thinking. I'm not the happy, cooking housewife. What am I referring to is the appearance of her having a stiff neck. It is very unnatural to have a stiff neck and pain. I feel like a robot.

I did hold my head upright enough to list this cottage. It wasn't easy.

I love how the pink and green go together. It reminds me of spring.

I will not be terribly upset if this cottage does not sell...just sayin'.

On the other hand, I will be terribly upset if this neck pain doesn't subside by tomorrow.
Ibuprofen, water, heating pad, and ice pack are my best friends today.

Hope you're having a fabulous day,

Julie

2 comments:

Adrienne's Whimsies said...

neck pain is the Worst!!!! you poor gal! the cottage is adorable though!!!

Jane said...

The cottage is gorgeous! Hope your neck pain goes away super fast!!!