Saturday, February 13, 2010

BB Gun & Pit Bull



Before Picture:

The table top looks pretty worn out.

Hutch is almost finished. What? Doesn't everyone have a BB Gun and a Pit Bull in their dining room? The doors still need to be attached. I have to put the protective coat on yet.
These are the door handles. Should I leave them the same or change them up? Any suggestions?


Pretty happy with the way it all turned out. Will post more pictures when I paint the dining room. The dining room set will POP then!

(~~)
Julie

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am running out now for a BB Gun and a Pitt Bull! Hope I can get them at Wal-Mart! lol I like your new dining room and seems so does your puppy!
Hugs, Lisa

Diane Mars said...

Wow that looks like a great makeover! I cannot wait to see it all completed! Do share when all is said and done! Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

OHHH Julie!!! Everything is looking gorgeous!! I LOVE the hutch! I cannot wait to see it finished!! You must be so excited :):)
Hugs,
Amy

Nan said...

The handles on the cabinet, I would not use black on there but something with a vintage look to it like those green glass knobs or clear ones. I know MS sells them and lots of other places.