Sunday, February 21, 2010

All Together Now pretty in pink

Take a simple cheap inexpensive wooden frame
a couple of coats of pink craft paint (note: sand very lightly first to rough up the surface)
I used some leftover glaze that I used on my dining room set to grunge it up a bit and tone down the pinkness. The sweet paper cut illustration art was purchased from sweet Ellia. I chose a scrapbook paper to matte it with.
I received a special heart from a special gal last week. Visit Elizabeth's blog for wonderful blog posts and fun projects.
Elizabeth also sent me this tag earlier this year...don't you just love it. What a sweet dear she is.
Two women I have met online and am pleased to call them friends. Surely Pretty in Pink in my BOOK BLOG.

Hope your are having a happy Sunday
(~~)
Julie

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Really cute!! I like cheap too!;)
Hugs, Lisa

jen said...

THat is adorable!
luvs and glitter
~jen

Unknown said...

What a sweet post Julie :) I love the pink frame and the print inside is SO CUTE!! I love bikes like that :) Those tags are darling too, how sweet of her. I really love the cottage one as I am drawn to scenes like that :):)
Big Hugs and thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog today!!
Love ya,
Amy

littlethings1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlethings1 said...

Very cute ! Paint does wonders ! I hope you have a wonderful & creative week !
Eunice

Janean said...

very sweet in pink!!!!!!!