Friday, August 20, 2010

In the blink on an eye


My sweet baby boy turns 18 today. This is one of my all time favorite photos of him.
Where does the time go? It just seems like yesterday I was pushing Jakob in a stroller to walk his big sister Ashley to the bus stop.



Too Cool to smile for photos...unless you get him to laugh.



That sure is one huge flaming ice cream cake. In a few days Jake will be begin his last year of high school. Yes, it does just seem like yesterday---he used to run to me full force and hug me--I love you, my Mommy. In return --I love you my, Jakob.
Sweet memories forever in a mom's heart.


My daughter, Ashley and her second cousin, Caleb. Such a sweet, sweet baby.

My niece, Maria and my hubby goofing off.


My sisters, Paula and Pam sharing a seat.

I really enjoyed this small family get together for Jake's birthday.

Happy Friday Night,
(~~)
Julie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your son had a fun birthday.Thanks for sharing here!