Friday, November 26, 2010

oh my stars



Custom order finished in record time. I am so proud when I don't procrastinate. I've been seeing stars all day...in a good way!

Just have to mention that Black Friday is not for me. From now on I will order online any door buster sales that I can with hot coffee in my hand and blanket for warmth. For the most part people were okay..but some rude ones just seem to stick in your mind.


Cannot believe Christmas is upon us again..it always sneaks up on me!




Secret project I cannot reveal as I am making 25 of them. Don't want to ruin the surprise for any of the possible recipients! Money is very tight this year and I always enjoy hand-making gifts but this year it is a necessity. Nonetheless they will be gorgeous!

Night out with friends from high school...Everyone have a safe weekend.

(~~)
Julie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute stars! Hi, just discovered your sweet blog. Traci

andrea creates said...

i am hand making~knitting and crocheting~ up a bunch of christmas/birthday gifts this year too :)
thanks for stopping by ;)
i'm following now too :)

vivian said...

sweet stars ya got there julie! Have great weekend. We will be very busy here.
cant wait to see what your whipping up next!
hugs
vivian

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Oh my stars...aren't those pretty. I just love following along with your blog, Julie!