Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Candy Box Album Kit from E


A sweet Pink Valentine Candy Box Scrapbook Album From Elizabeth from Bluebird Papercrafts.


Elizabeth is the Queen of Paper crafts and making her own patterns. She orders my pom pom birds by the dozen. She makes her own pom pom critters that are super cute and they are usually adorned with felt clothes.


It looks just like a Valentine candy box.



Elizabeth even included all the coordinating papers that fit the theme perfectly!





Hooked it on the handle of my china hutch for now. I have to decide what pictures to fill it with.

Happy Valentine's Day

Julie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie! It is as cute as can be! I tell you I should pay you for all the crafts of mine you have had a go at. You always make me smile. I'm like you, I couldn't imagine the work it would take to fill the pages; so I just left them blank! Be sure and check out what Tamera did with hers. I like the idea! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby! E

vivian said...

how adorable! She is so creative...so are you! I love blogland!
happy v day!
vivian