Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pastel Doily Garland




Sassy Sanctuary
is where I saw this Pastel Doily Valentine Garland...Easy Peasy. I had all the materials so I whipped one up in under an hour!!

All this prettiness while I was watching the Super Bowl...I can multitask! I added beads in between my hearts on this one:

This is my garland. Taking one to work to decorate my office window and the other one is going to a friend.

The Blizzard of 2011 is now behind us. I have been off work for a entire week. Two days for sick days and the other 3 for Blizzard days.


The drift in front of the house is about 3.5 feet tall. I'm not sure when we will see our front sidewalk again...our snow blower broke doing the driveway.

Have a great and warm week,
(~~)
Julie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, Whenever I read a comment left by you, I stop right there to pop in to visit. I've become "attached" to you! LOL! You are still not feeling well, I know this is not the usual "you". It must be this prolonged winter we are having. You make the very best garlands Julie, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. PS I'm still in the "market" for green birds. Do you know that dog of mine got into my craft room and ate two pink birds!!!! I now have ten blue, ten pink! It's a good thing I order them by the dozen. Be well soon! E

Laura said...

Your garland turned out very pretty!

Folksie Linda said...

I see you are covered in white too..same here! Good time to craft! Love your heart swag..it's adorable! I love my Valentine cottage house too..this time its hands off to my daughter!
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

I love your garland! So sweet:) Nice job! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my "scarflace" (ha). I hope to get to know you better!!