Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby Shower Shopping

Happy Mother's Day!
It is such a miserable day here today-rain, wind, and more rain.

Hubby and I went to TGIF for dinner last night to celebrate. He ordered the Chicken and Steak Fajita Combo and I tried the Portabella Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Soup. The only thing I didn't care for was how much butter they had on the bread. Next time I would try to get it without the butter!

We also went shopping at Target for a baby shower gift. I absolutely love buying for babies!! They are having a girl and their registry had a lot of Winnie the Pooh items. My hubby let me "browse" the aisles for the longest time!


Off to visit my mother and my mother-in-law for their special day too.


Here's a picture of the baby items taken with my new camera, Sony Cybershot. I think I will really like this camera when I learn how to use all of its features.

And Finally here is MISTER Kane. His name is just Kane, but when we capture this likeness of him we always say "that's Mister Kane to You!"



1 comments:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Happy Mother's Day! Just stopping by to check out your new blog! That's a nice looking dog....Mister Kane. Enjoy your day.

Chloe Rose