Saturday, May 10, 2008

My First Official Blog


My first post in the "Blog World" and I have alot to learn;)
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful ladies!!!

Mother's Day is not until tomorrow, but today is such a beautiful day here I have decided to celebrate it in the moment! Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be cloudy, rainy, and a high temperature of 53 degrees! My daughter bought me 3 perennials and has given them to me today so I have planted them in the warmth of the sunshine. Hubby and son went to Target and purchased me a memory stick for my new digital camera and gave it to me today. We purchased a Sony Digital camera a few weeks ago and thought all cameras took the same kind of memory card...Doh. To my dismay my camera only stored 10 pictures without the memory stick.

I mowed half of our 4 acres today and let hubby finish the rest and he also used the lawn sweeper.

It is peaceful right now. Son went to guitar lessons at his buddy's house, Daughter had to take a final for college and move her dorm stuff back. ( she is finishing her last semester up this fall and will be commuting!) and hubby is still doing "outside" chores.

What shall a girl do with a Saturday afternoon?????
Still dishes and laundry to do, watch my niece's softball game, or sit and enjoy the peace!
Better call and see what time the game is ...

0 comments: