Monday, June 23, 2008

There's no place like Gnome...


What a silly title. I made this for a surprise for one of my flickr, etsy friends. She is just a sweetie. He should be on his way in a day or two!

Mister Kane wanting to blog again. What should the title of his blog be?

Hubby is having outpatient knee surgery today. Praying for speedy surgery and recovery time.


Pray for my nursing skills, too. I am lacking in that department. Not that I am not caring. I wear my heart on my sleeve, I am just not the nurse type. Hope that makes sense. I wll do my best:D




(~~)


Julie


2 comments:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Love Mr. Kane! He looks like he is in deep thought! Blessings to you that you have thoughts how to be nurturing to your husband in his time of "knee-d." Little joke, ha, ha! Thanks for stopping by and seeing my pink corner cabinet!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Thank You, it was a nice surprise when I got back from vacation. He will also go along with my elves at christmas time.....Oh, you could start a set of little elves and elvettes(?) for christmas, with a pom pom christmas tree too!!! They would be too cute.