All our houses in a row!
The Church was purchased at Michaels and the little house was hand cut and assembled by me. Dont you just love the dormer?
Posted by Pieceful Bits at 3:51 PM
I have been tagged by Gail from http://littlebeachdesigns.blogspot.com/. Now I have to post 7 random things about myself and pick 7 bloggers to tag.
1. I have never flown on an airplane.
2. I "collect" blue colored field stones for my flower garden.
3. I have trouble committing to wall colors besides white.
4. I love to bake sweets.
5. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
6. I have walked 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk. (one of my proudest moments)
7. One of my pet peeves is: the way people drive in parking lots...like it's a free-for-all and the rules of the road are void!
These are the 7 people that I am tagging: Enjoy(~~)
Posted by Pieceful Bits at 5:49 AM
The 5 books were $2.00 and they are from the 1950's. The illustrations are the cutest. Three vintage ribbons for 1.00. The sweet baby carriage ornament was 10 cents. I think I am going to change the pillow and the ribbon to pink:) The glass thingy was 25 cents and has an aluminun stirrer. I have never seen anything like it before.
Posted by Pieceful Bits at 2:51 PM
Posted by Pieceful Bits at 12:47 PM