Monday, December 29, 2008

Hi Sugar!



Just a few cottages that I will be adding to my lollishops tomorrow morning. Soon as the sun comes up I am planning on taking individual pictures and posting these. I spent most of the day in my craft studio making these! A very small peek at the mess going on there. I had to clear a spot to snap this photo...hehe. One more week off and then back to work.



I just love this valentine! "Hi Sugar"!!! Isnt she a doll and there is a cupcake too. So of course I had to make something SWEET with it! I wanted to trim some details with glitter but decided against it cuz its cute enough on its own. This is for someone special...shhhh!

I need to make one for my sister and I think if time allows I will whip some up for lollishops too.

Whatcha think???

Until Tomorrow,
Julie
(~~)

7 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Very cute...would you like to exchange blogs.. I will add yours to mine and mine is :
http://lindasgoodies.blogspot.com
For Linda's Goodies!
Thanks for the sneak peek.. they are all very cute!

Unknown said...

JULIE!!! You are killing me with these houses!! I LOVE the valentine's cupcake one! OH MY GOSH, are you going to do an Easter one???? I MUST have it, lol! PLEASE let me know if you do. I love anything involving Easter.

Thank you so much for the sweetest comment on my blog! You made my day! I am so excited to see your sweet shoppe kitchen!

BIG hugs,
Amy

Tammy said...

Julie, You've done it again, I love them. I think you've struck gold. A House for each Season-Perfect. Tammy

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Julie, these are the cutest little cottages!! I love them. Too Cute!!

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

I am not saying a word...you know what I think..LOL!! I am glad you are getting to do some crafting, I am afraid I will have to wait until the christmas stuff is put away and these kids are cleared out of here!

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Julie. Your stuff is so cute! Amy sure loves her house!!! It just adds to here pretty sweet treat shoppe kitchen.

I love those pom pom cupcakes. I have been eyeing them in your lollishop. I think they would look cute atop my pin cushions!

hugs, Ellen

Lallee said...

Your cottages are adorable! I love the pink and red together.