Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lollishops is Tops!!!

I love love love Lollishops!! Hurray for Sadie! Sadie Lou Who that is. My shop has been doing well and I couldnt be happier about it. Thank you Sadie Lou and your crew!
Two of my glittery cottages that are still available. Check out my sold section to see how well the shop has been doing. I wish I could do it full time but my "real job" offers health insurance for the family. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do;)
Anyway here's the link and while you're there check out all the other lolly goodies from the other shops-amazing stuff there!
Hope to see you there,
Julie
(~~)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your work is darling! It looks great on Lollishops. I want to submit an application to sell there as well. A really well done site.

Michelle :)

Unknown said...

Hi Julie! I LOVE your Lollishop :) I am so excited about my cupcake gingerbread house. I know it will be a favorite :) I will be checking your store often :) I am so excited for you!

Hugs,
Amy

pnkgeeni said...

Congrats on all the sales.

cupcake studio said...

Your sparkly houses are sooo pretty!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You've been tagged! Drop by our blog and see!
Lindsey