Sunday, January 16, 2011

will you be mine?

Ever since Christmas season has passed I have turned my energy to Valentine's Day. I have not decorated for Valentine's Day yet but I am crafting up a flurry of hearts. Midwest winter is relentless and I have to keep my mind and fingers busy.


I am officially starting my running routine tomorrow. I haven't done any physical exercise since early December. So, tomorrow is the day snow or shine!


You can find these sweet cupcake cottages in my shop.



I have tomorrow off for Martin Luther King Day...no pay..but will be enjoying the day shopping with my sister nonetheless. Photo Courtesy of Things That Make me Like America.

What an impact this speech has had for civil rights.

Enjoy your week, Sweets!

(~~)
Julie

1 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Julie~ Those cottages are just yummy sweet I love the roofs. Hugs, Diane